Ticket and Sticker Design Contests
The Sticker And Ticket Contest Winners Are Here!
Thank you and congratulations to Katlyn “Kat” Wyllie for submitting “Growth,” our winning selection for both stickers & tickets this year. The winning designs are below and will be available at the burn as gifts for you to bring home. Thank you to everyone in the community who voted, and especially to our wonderful artists who created so many amazing designs for us to choose from.
Tickets and Stickers are part of our yearly gifts to the community and are featured prominently in people’s pictures, homes, cars, notebooks, and memories.
*Please note* for fairness all voting will be blind, and the public will not know the submitting artist. All artists should refrain from posting publicly which submission is theirs. Any artist found promoting their contest entry may have their entry disqualified. This design contest is based on the works submitted, not the popularity of the artist.
Ticket Design templates:
Ticket Design Requirements
- Use the PDF or Photoshop templates provided for exact measurements.
- Ticket should be designed at 300dpi image quality (or above) for best print resolution.
- Submissions should be saved as an editable Photoshop document and submitted electronically to [email protected]. Email any questions on other file formats.
- In addition, please submit a web-formatted/ low-resolution JPG version of both sides of your design for the voting portion of the contest.
- All tickets must include the required content listed below. Your design will be excluded if these elements are not present and readable.
Required Front Side Content:
- The word “Transformus” – Transformus XIII/ Transformus 13/ Transformus 2016 are also acceptable.
- Circular Transformus logo.
- Text “transformus.com“.
- Event dates “July 14th – July 18th” (or some format thereof).
- Event location “Deerfields”.
- Adequate open space along one side for automatic ticket numbering (you can put an example ticket number in that space).
Required Back Side Content:
You voluntarily assume the risk of serious injury or death by attending this event! This ticket is a revocable license and there are no refunds. Commercial vending, advertising, and cash transactions of any kind on the premises will not be tolerated. Firearms, fireworks, rockets and all other explosives prohibited. You agree to cooperate with all guidelines set forth in the survival guide. Leave nothing behind when you leave. You personally assume all liability for any injury, illness or other type of personal loss which you may experience at the event. Transformus LLC and the volunteer staff are not liable for any damage or loss of personal property. You understand that Transformus is radically self-expressive, may contain mature themes, is radically inclusive and potentially dangerous. Possession, sale, distribution, and/or consumption of illegal drugs and distribution of alcohol to minors are violations of federal law. It is your responsibility to respect all state and federal rules and regulations. No lifeguards at all: use the lakes at your own risk. No pets allowed.
Sticker Design requirements:
- Submission must be 300 DPI or greater.
- File format must be either .pdf, .psd, or other image format including transparency.
- A screen resolution .jpg, .gif, or .png file must also be included for use with voting / newsletter / announcements.
- Email submission to [email protected] by contest end date
- Design must incorporate the Transformus Logo in some fashion.
- Sticker layout should allow a 1/8 inch bleed over on all sides, making design file 3.25″ x 3.25″.
- Sticker can be no bigger than 3 inches square.
- All text must have a 1/8″ safety margin from the edge of sticker, making text area at max 2.75″ x 2.75″.
- Design will be printed in 4 color CMYK on a clear sticker paper.
- Clear areas must be indicated in design file with transparency, or all white area will be labeled as transparent.
- Design must be unique and not infringe any copyrights or trademarks. Use of the trademarked Transformus logo however is expressly allowed.